Popular Posts

Wednesday 3 June 2015

About me...

Hi everyone!

I've recently (2015) got back into painting miniatures after a break of almost 10 years. I used to paint a lot of Warhammer and Games Workshop stuff when I was younger and my parents must have spent a fortune on it for me.

School, university and work got in the way then, but since I finished my studies and settled down a bit I felt like something was missing. I've always loved making stuff and even whilst I was studying I made a few 1/32 kits but now I've got the time and money to have another go at it!

So this is just a blog I'm going to keep, I plan to track the work I'm doing, along with hopefully writing a few helpful reviews. There are some amazing blogs and websites out there already which help with this kind of thing but personally I'm always looking for more information on a set before I buy them!

So, I guess all I can say is lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment